Search

What Makes ArboVe Different?

ArboVe is a company founded with the earth in mind. We are a company that strives to be as environmentally friendly as we can with our practices and products. From a better protein alternative to our t-shirts, all of ArboVe’s products are eco-friendly and made with eco-friendly materials. We feel as if we have a duty to do our part in protecting our precious nature and preserving the world. ArboVe’s environmental mission is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, use less agricultural resources, and save more forests. Not only are Nebrioli tasty, but they play a huge role in this.


In comparison to traditional meats and farming practices, Nebrioli are a safer and a more environmentally friendly option. Livestock like cattle, pigs, and chickens takes up 70% of all agricultural land use. Agriculture itself uses 70% of freshwater worldwide. In the Amazon, 70% of the previously forested land is used for pastureland and the remaining 30% is crops to feed those animals. Lastly, 18% of greenhouse gas emissions are credited back to livestock. These numbers are startling and play a huge role in the deprivation of our natural resources needed to survive.


The farming of Nebrioli has a different effect. Mealworms get all the water they need for survival from the food they eat and don’t actually need to be “watered”. Nebrioli are also farmed vertically on shelves and don’t need vast amounts of land to graze. Mealworms require less food, produce less waste, and their waste doesn’t contain nearly as much ammonia, methane, or other greenhouse gas emissions. Overall, mealworms require drastically smaller amounts of resources and don’t produce as much harmful waste making them a great alternative to traditional farming.


Contrary to what you may think, our Nebrioli have quite a nice taste similar to that of nuts. When included in our granola products, they blend right in. They’re a great source of natural nutrients, protein, fiber, amino acids, and more. So the next time you’re looking for a high-protein snack, think about ArboVe’s Nebrioli. We’re helping to preserve the world one bug at a time.



0 views
Connect with us
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon

© 2020 ArboVe, LLC